Account Management Intern
Position Type: Part Time Intern
Job Schedule: 15-20 Hours per Week
Salary Level: $12/Hour
After a successful first year, Search Business Group is looking for a 6 month, part time Account Management Intern who can be an integral part of our company’s growing team. The account management intern will receive an immersive experience in all aspects of search marketing while also having the responsibility of managing the company’s clients. This includes coordinating amongst the design, search and content departments to achieve search campaigns.
We are not looking to have someone to just get us lunch or do our dirty work. We want a team member who can bring a passion for marketing, drive to be better and personality that can complement our fun loving, yet determined team. Search Business Group is a startup that is moving full speed ahead and if you’d like a look at what it is like to grow a business, then you’ll want to come work with us.
Duties of the Account Management Intern will revolve around 2 major responsibilities.
- Account Management:
- Coordination and Planning of Client Communication
- Analyzing and Reporting Results
- Facilitate Internal Communication Amongst Departments
- Client Research and Team Education
- Company Growth
- Pitch New Strategies and Ideas
- Investigate More Efficient Company Operations
- Strategize New Markets or Deeper Market Penetration
At the end of the day we want this intern to be an integral part to our team. Our company is growing and we need ideas and the talent of the next generation of thinkers and marketers.
Candidates must have their own laptop and will be responsible for bringing their laptop for the duration of the internship. Must also display genuine enjoyment of watching funny cat videos with managers.
- Pursuing Degree or Recent Graduate in Business, Communications, English, PR, Design, Advertising or any relevant academic study
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Strong Communication Skills (In Person & Over the Phone)
- Demonstration of Leadership and Self-Direction
- Strong Interest in Online Marketing (Search and PPC)
- Advanced Computer Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to Speak and Write Clearly
- Experience with Web and Graphic Design is a plus; Not Mandatory