Content Marketing Intern
Position Type: Part Time
Job Schedule: 15-20 Hours per Week
Salary Level: $12 per Hour
Search Business Group is a startup marketing agency focused on Search Marketing. Providing high quality content on behalf of our clients is our focus.
We aren’t looking for 500 word blog posts or boring content. We’re all about being creative and trying new things. If you want to write a piece about Harry Potter for our dentists titled, “Fantastic Teeth and Where to Find Them” you have the green light (Yes, we actually authored a post like this).
Your voice will be welcome in brainstorming sessions. You will have the freedom to create pieces utilizing our market research and graphics team.
At the end of the day we are looking for a content marketer who is interested in not only writing, but also setting the direction of content for the company as a whole.
Duties of the Content Marketer will revolve around 2 major responsibilities:
- Publishing blog posts on behalf of clients and company
- Planning and Scheduling Content Calendars
- Brainstorming for new content pieces
- Research and Sourcing data for posts
- Coordination with design team for appropriate graphics
- Content Testing
- Experiment with new forms and styles of content
- Implement new content campaigns for the company
Candidates must have their own laptop and will be responsible for bringing their laptop for the duration of the internship. Must also display genuine enjoyment of watching funny cat videos with managers.
- Graduate or current pursuing a degree in Business, Communications, English, PR, Design, Advertising or any relevant academic study
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Demonstration of Leadership and Self-Direction
- Attention to Detail and Strong Grammar Skills
- Advanced Computer Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to Speak and Write Clearly
- Experience with Web and Graphic Design is a plus; Not Mandatory