Search & Content Marketing Internship
Position Type: Part Time
Job Schedule: 8 – 12 Hours per Week
Salary Level: CSUF Academic Credit (Unpaid)
The Search Business Group is looking for 2 content marketing interns to help power it’s marketing strategy. The startup is positioned to become the veterinary industry’s newest, innovative marketing agency.
With that vision, the team at Search Business Group is looking for 2 interns who are interested in learning about the latest marketing strategies and tactics.
Interns will be taken through the complete process of content marketing. This includes brainstorming, market research, content writing and content promotion.
By the end of the experience, interns will have constructed and launched 2 campaigns.
If you are a student who is interested in being thrust into an atmosphere where your marketing skills will be developed and tested, this is the place to be. The atmosphere here is very intense, with each team member given a large amount of freedom.
However we are not here to hold your hand and lecture. We teach through experience, which you will receive first hand.
Candidates must have their own laptop and will be responsible for bringing their laptop for the duration of the internship. Must also display genuine enjoyment of watching funny cat videos with managers.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Communications, English, PR, Design, Advertising or any relevant academic study
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Demonstration of Leadership and Self-Direction
- Attention to Detail and Strong Grammar Skills
- Advanced Computer Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to Speak and Write Clearly
- Experience with Web and Graphic Design is a plus; Not Mandatory