We hate Yelp. You hate Yelp. There’s nothing like finishing the day tired from all the chaos that is working at an animal hospital, just to find a 1 star review. And you know 1 star reviews are never short and sweet. They are always literary epic novel, where customers mix in ALL CAPS WORDS and exclamation points everywhere!!!
They just suck. But sometimes, you just have to laugh at the pure ridiculousness of some of these 1 star reviews. Here are some amazing 1 star reviews that will make you laugh on the outside, but kill you on the inside.
1. When People Don’t Like That Your Animal Hospital Has Animals
We’re veterinarians, we treat animals! We are going to have our furry friends with us. No need for name calling.
2. Apparently You Don’t Feel Pain
Oh, that’s right your a Vet, you don’t feel pain if its from an animal.
The User actually wrote, “Really? You’re going to complain about a dog trying to bite you?”.
YES JONATHAN WE ARE! We’re talking about veterinarians, not Iron Man!
3. Calling Out Your Math Skills
We had to re-read that portion too. Apparently there is a major difference between under 21 and over 20 lbs. *Shrug*
And let’s not forget “the third string” haha!
4. This User Didn’t Even Come In! They Just Didn’t Like the Price
Let’s be honest, this kills all of us inside. It’s one thing if the customer was charged a price they thought was too high, but this user didn’t even come in! They just called and ask about the price.
5. When the Celebrity Treatment isn’t Good Enough
Though we understand the user’s complaint about the grooming job not being perfect, her picture of the singer, Sia, was too amazing to not include on the list.
6. You Didn’t Say Hi to my Puppy, Obviously You Must Not Love Animals
It’s not required to say Hi to, but if you don’t you must not have any love or passion. Yeah, that’s fair.
7. Your a Vet, You Shouldn’t be Making Money
Your a veterinarian because you love helping animals. You shouldn’t be asking for money for that!
*Slowly Dying Inside*
8. 1 Star for Asking for Permission to Save a Puppy’s Life
9. This Client Is Just Trying to Help, But Really Isn’t
Not sure if we love this user for standing up for the clinic or ask her just to stop. Why did she have to write a 3 star??? Because she has no “derp commitment”?
Let’s just say this whole review is derpy.
10. When You Do Everything Right, And It Still Goes Wrong
YOU HAD ONE JOB!
11. 1 Stars for People Who’ve Never come to the Clinic